Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello scrappers,

Has everyone heard about the new Cricut Imagine machine that was introduced at the CHA this year? It is soon to be released and info on it is very limited. Go to this link and see what they are saying about it, http://cricutimagine.net/category/cricut-imagine-news/
Personally I love my Cricut Expression and I am happy with what it is capable of doing but lets face it, we all love new products that allow us to do more. If there is enough people interested in the Cricut Imagine I will carry the cartridges for it. I will dig for more info on it and when I find it I will post it here.
By the way fellow scrappers, I tried the Cuttlebug and I am hooked. I recently purchased one for myself and love it...not quite as much as I love my Cricut but it is great! Check the Facebook group for updates.
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment