Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feedback welcome!

Hi fellow scrappers,

I noticed after checking the comments section on the blog there are only 2 comments from my followers.  I would absolutely love to receive feedback from you whether its about blog ideas, suggestions for products/web site inclusions, constructive criticism, or anything else.  Sometimes its nice to know I am not just talking to myself:)

As CHA 2011 releases new products I will blog about the stuff I plan on carrying in the Loonie4scrapbooking webstore.  If there is a product you know is being released that you are particularly interested in knowing about, feel free to ask. 

There are so many companies, each releasing new products that is difficult to cover all of them.  It would be especially helpful if I received feedback about the different product lines you are interested in.  For instance, Little Yellow Bicycle will be releasing a number of lines for the Spring and Summer and pre-orders are now going in.  I know I personally like the Baby saurus and Elizabeth Park line and plan to have them available but there is also Tiny Princess, Sweet Summertime, and Twig, that I am unsure of.  If you would like to give your opinion on the Littlle Yellow Bicycle line please take a peek at   http://mylyb.com/our_collections   and tell me what you think!

I personally love BoBunny!  BoBunny is also releasing some new lines for the 2011 CHA including:  Ad lib, Blast Off, Vicki B., Timepiece and Gabrielle.  To see a sneak peek of the lines go to http://www.bobunny.com/firstcollection.html
Again, I would love to hear your thoughts on these lines. 

Well thats it for this edition, so I hope some of you are at least willing to voice your opinion.  Happy scrapping!
Loonscrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment