Monday, January 10, 2011

I have placed yet another order for Sew Easy piercer's and attachments...lets hope they still have some in stock. My 2 previous orders sold out quickly with the exception of one hem attachment I still have in stock.  I am hopeful that I will get a the stitch piercer and some attachments this time:)

Today is the day that I am finally going to work on my scrapbook, its been awhile but today I went out printed some pictures and am getting ready for some me time to do some scrapping tonight.  I will let you know how and if it works out.

I also want to post it in as many places as possible, Loonie4scrapbooking is planning an Introduction to scrapbooking class!
Info will be available once we have enough interest and people respond with best dates to help narrow down the date. The venue will be at the hall above the Jonsons Independant Grocery in Kemptville, Ontario, Canada, on highway 43. There will be a 1 hour intro followed by 2 hours of techniques including distressing, flower making, glimmer misting, and stamping. If interested please post on the Loonie4scrapbooking Facebook wall with preferable dates.  

 Here are some dates to choose from Feb 26th or 27th, March 12th or 13th.


Happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment