Sunday, February 6, 2011

BG Sneak Peak

Hello fellow scrappers,

Another busy month has come and gone and it seems things are never ending.  I am still hoping to find some time to do some scrapbooking of my own family before the newest addition arrives at the beginning of July.  I am so far behind and every time I plan to sit and scrap, either I am not feeling well. my eldest wants to scrap so I get busy helping him that I don't get to myself, or something else comes up.  Seems like I may have to schedule a crop soon just so I can find some "me time".

Like I said things are busy...but who doesn't say that?!  I am now prepping for the upcoming class on the 27th of this month.  I am really excited for the class and look forward to learning some new stuff.  The teacher I have coming in is Lorena Sollows, a very talented paper crafter.  I strongly urge people to have a look at her blog at
http://scrapingcorner.blogspot.com/  Lorena is a designer for Posh Designs in Montreal and will doing some work for us here at Loonie4scrapbooking.  We are extremely pleased to have someone of her caliber working with us.  As the year progresses we hope to utilize Lorena more and more.

We are super excited to learn that our local supplier will now be carrying Basic Grey!  Before we had to place orders all the way across the country anid hope there would be enough in stock but now we can get it right in our backyard.  Here is a little sneak peak at the two lines BG released at CHA 2011 that we WILL proudly carry on the site.   The first is called Hello Luscious and the 2nd is Life of the Party.
Hello Luscious 18 pages

sticker titles



Life of the Party 18 pages


Element sticker

Ribbon doilies

Page kit

Hope you liked the sneak peak.  Looks like this Life of the Party is going to fun to work with, now I just have to find the time to play@ 
Happy scrapping everyone!
Loonscrapper










1 comment:

  1. Hi I just wanted to let you know, I ordered from your store and I am impressed. It didn't take anytime at all. Thanks I blogged about it too. Do you maybe have a blinkie/badge I could use to promote you??
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete