Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ezee Pzee

Ezee Pzee by Engravit...Canadian company specializing in lazer cut designs!  Loonie4scrapbooking is thrilled to now be carrying the Ezee Pzee product line including various themes such as outdoors, Canadian, holidays, shapes, the birdhouse kit, heart keys etc.  Here I will show you some of the stuff I am currently carrying at http://www.loonie4scrapbooking.ca/  The stuff I have on hand is only about half of the available product and more will be added as the stuff catches on.

I must say I was hopeful the product was going to be as good as it looked in pictures and read about, but I must say I was definitely pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it when it actually arrived and was in my hands.  The heart keys are a favorite of mine, and before I even got anything online I had already sold a set of dragons, birthday themed set and a gone fishing set.






There's a sneak peek to wet your appetite.  I will add more shortly.  In the meantime, go to the site and take a peek for yourself.  The sets retail between $7 and $8 except the birdhouse kit which is $13.99.  Stay tuned for more info in the next couple of days.

Loonscrapper






                                                                                                                







No comments:

Post a Comment