Saturday, October 27, 2012

Meet "the Nut"...


Hello,

I am the Scrapbooking Nut and I am also a friend of the Loon Scrapper.  I have been an avid photographer even before I bought my first SLR film Camera.  Scrapbooking came into my life a few years later as the natural complement to my photography hobby.  Now that I have a 2 year old boy and 4 month old girl, I have a LOT of pictures to scrap and take advantage of every opportunity I get to make beautiful layouts.  My husband is very understanding of my addiction and allowed me to put together my own room.  I love to share my knowledge and I often hold a get together or class for my fellow scrapbookers. 

I enjoy many different aspects of paper crafting including stamping, smashing, card making, paper piecing and just plain old scrapbooking.  I also have a terrible addiction to paper.  I hope to share my ideas with you and hopefully inspire you to create some wonderful masterpieces of your own. 

Have a great day!!

Scrapbooking Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment