Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meet Sunshine

Hello fellow scrappers,

My name is Sunshine Scrapper and I am a partner and cohort of the Loon Scrapper. I am a mother of one beautiful little 4 year old boy and love to scrap every little picture I have the opportunity to snap. My favorite line is Smash because I can do just that. Smash it, scrap it, and move on... so fast so easy and so awesome. I'm already on my 2nd book with two more on order, lol.


I am so fortunate that my husband agrees that my hobby needs its own room so in our first family home that we just moved in to  I am happy to announce that I have my own Scrap room. Woohoo.


For those of you that are coming to Scrapfest in Oshawa next weekend come visit our booth. We are beside the food court. I am so excited to be a part of this HUGE mile marker for LOONIE4SCRAPBOOKING and look forward to meeting some of you at this and other venues we will be attending.

If you have any questions about products or techniques or even if you just want to say hi you can post on our blog or send us an email to loonscrapper@gmail.com. We promise to be prompt and get back to you with a response asap.

Hope to hear from you soon


Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment