Friday, October 15, 2010

I am off to ScrapFest 2010

I am so excited to be heading to ScrapFest in Oshawa later today.  I am taking 2 classes both of which are being taught by the lovely and talented Vicki Boutin.  I am looking forward to learning new techniques especially with regards to glimmer mists and stamping...two areas I have been wanting to learn about.  My 6 year old wants to try the glimmer mists too, he so loves arts and crafts.

With any luck I will be able to pass some new found knowledge on to you following the event.  I am going to be in scrapbooker's heaven with a marketplace of over 35 vendors.  Better leave the credit card at home :)
If you live in the Oshawa area I urge you to come to the show if not for a class then to take in the ambience and maybe get some make and takes in the marketplace..  Talk to you when I return!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment