Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Looking to display your artwork!

Photo Gallery coming soon!  I am now accepting scrapbooking and cardmaking pages that follow the fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween themes.  If you have completed a page/paper craft you are proud of and wish to share with others than I invite you to send them to loonscrapper@gmail,com and I will post them on the new photo gallery that will be on http://www.loonie4scrapbooking.com  by the end of the week.  My hope is that enough people will participate and we can than have a contest whereby you vote for your favorite layout/card/craft.  Let's see how many people we can get to join in the fun.  All levels of paper crafters are welcome to participate.  I will start off the gallery with my own page.  Looking forward to see your work!
Just a reminder to everyone to always keep your cameras within reach because when you least expect it something worth remembering happens and you want to be sure to capture it.
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment