Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spellbinder presto punch templates

Here is a link to show you what the new templates will look like for the Presto Punch machine.
to see the various templates available. Loonie4scrapbooking is taking preorders for the Presto Punch and the templates. Most of the templates will cost $8.49 except the Petal pack and Fall leaves which will cost $14.99
Through my suppliers I can get most of these templates BUT unfortunately they are not yet offering the Party Pack, Hearts, Stars or any of the alphas. I will post any changes to availability.
I can preorder the following templates at this time:
circles, ovals,squares, rectangles, flowers, and labels A through C, these are all going to cost $8.49
leaves and petal packs are going to cost $14.99
If you do want to preorder send me an email at loonscrapper@gmail.com
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment