Friday, October 8, 2010

Shapeabilities by Spellbinders have arrived at Loonie4scrapbooking. We now have three die template packages on hand for you. Now available are two Halloween sets (Halloween Scenes and Shapes Jack O'Lanterns) and one Christmas themed set (Fanciful Holidays). Click on the following link to see these templates: http://www.loonie4scrapbooking.com/spellbinders The cost of the sets are $18.99 each. What I like about the Shapeabilities are that they work on Spellbinders Wizard, AND the Cuttlebug...which as we all know is one of my fave's.

I just need to share this one bit of info...why I love the Cuttlebug...in my home my 6 year old son who loves skateboarding and his "Beavers" group asks every week to do arts and crafts so I introduced him to the Cuttlebug and now once a week while other families have games night my family has "Cuttlebugging night". My 2 year old even helps by cranking the handle. It is always a fun night and my 6 year old just loves the variety of folders and dies available. Each week he does something new. Cuttlebug is easy to use, offers a lot of variety and is affordable! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment