Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Presto Punch embosses too!

Presto Punch...I have mentioned it before stating that it is going to be a great product, space saver and cost efficient product, but now I have learned we can add EMBOSSER to the list! This product is AMAZING! Just check out this video I found on YouTube from CHA2010 in Chicago.
It will be available in December...a great gift for your favorite scrapper or dare I say yourself?! I am already taking pre-orders so if you want one you better put your order in! The cost will be: $77.89 + tax but shipping is free! They say on the video it will retail for $69 but unfortunately that is the US estimate!
The price sounds expensive but if you think about ha=ow much you have spent on all the different punches you have purchased over the years you will realize its really not that much. Spellbinders has lots of diffferent templates that will fit the Presto Punch. I will bring you more info about that in another blog.
Hope you find the video informative. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment